Every year, Future of StoryTelling seeks out the most creative and cutting-edge stories from across all mediums and genres. Whether its an augmented reality app, a motion comic, or a mixed reality experience, these are projects that are changing the experiential landscape.
Submit below to have your work considered as an exhibition at Future of StoryTelling (FoST) Summit 2018, an exclusive gathering of the top executives in technology, marketing, media, and entertainment. Please review the rules and eligibility below, as well as submission deadlines and fees.
In addition, all submissions will be considered for the 2018 FoST Prize, unless otherwise specified. To learn more about FoST Prize, click here.
RULES AND ELIGIBILTY
- Submissions may include, but are not limited to, virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality, interactive films, apps, motion comics, games, interactive installations, and tech demos.
- Submitted works must have a storytelling component and be immersive (i.e. include an element of audience participation), unless submission is a tech demo.
- Projects must be able to be shown on-site at the FoST Summit.
- Work submitted must have been made between October 2017 to the present. We accept beta builds or completed projects.
- If selected, exhibitors are expected to provide their own equipment.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. Please submit each project as an individual submission.
- To be reviewed, your submission must include a build, link, or walkthrough of your project.
- Past submitters are encouraged to submit their recent work.
- By applying to exhibit at the FoST Summit, the artist hereby agrees to grant FoST a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to display, perform or show artist’s work at the Summit and at other events produced by FoST.